Sunday, February 08, 2015

Plants vs Zombies Fun-Dead Figures from Jazwares! Crazy Dave, Cowboy Zombie, Potato Mine, Digger Zombie and more...



Over Christmas break I kind of went nuts over these Plants vs Zombies Jazwares Fun-Dead figures. I found most of them on Amazon and Ebay for various killer deals, and just now got to opening them. Its hard to say what series or waves each of these fall in, but I think its several years worth. The Crazy Dave figure started it all, and then I just kept adding. They are good, highly detailed standing figures (not cowboy), but not so much for play. I would be cool if someday the license went to a toy company that could do more. But for now, these are still very much lots of fun!


Too bad they didn't double up some of the smaller plants...


Cowboy Zombie pretty much needs to lean on Chili Bean to work...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails