Saturday, September 21, 2013

Swing Set Fail and a Portland Haul


I just got back from a nice (but way too short) trip to the Oregon Coast.  More awesome weather shots are posted on the IDstormtroopers page. Fall is a great time to get out and overturn rocks and stuff.

I also got sometime in at Toys R Us Jantzen Beach Portland, where they actually restock their toys regularly. I went a little overboard it seems. I have only jumped into the Scooby Doo packs so far, and hope to hit the GI Joes soon!!!

Also found one of those rumored to exist Stargat SG•1 Best Lock sets at Target. I only picked it up due to its extreme, never been seen, existence. It was on sale for $2.99, and was the last one. It makes no sense!!!

And also A Papa Smurf Micro Village piece with moving snail car!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails