Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, you will have!


And have we did so far, here at the Toy Museum! As always crazy busy few days, with a finale blowout tonight at the in-laws. A larger than usual toy avalanche has befallen me, and I will show some off soon. A big thanks to my Secret Dork Horde Santa, who found this awesome festive Yoda bobble head for the Museum. This will be displayed every Christmas from now on! Also included are this years geek collectively agreed on best toy; SLUG Zombies.  A holiday edition and Series 4 assortment! I really like the Revolutionary War zombie stuff, lol!


Lego Minifigures are always welcome, which reminds me that I need to finish up my Holiday Edition Epic Lego MiniFigures Battles 7! It needs just a few finishing touches so keep a look out! (Cow Girl seen below will make an appearance too, btw). Thanks again to my Secret Santa (who I think I know who), thanks to the miracle of all of us accidentally placing our return addresses on the boxes in case something went catastrophically wrong. :) 


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and lots of fun toys to play with!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails