Monday, October 22, 2012

DotM Optimus Prime Armored Weapons Platform


I took a trip to the discount store TJ Maxx today, and really din't find anything, but didn't want to go through all that trouble empty handed, SO I picked up this Optimus Prime toy at a good deal. Its not very often that a trailer is included with Prime, so I thought it would be a fun play. There was a matching Megatron too, that I might just go back for.


Optimus Prime's trailer transforms into two different modes, which makes for some extra fun. Above, a battle base mode is formed (there are a few ways to go about that too, I like the above concoction). 

Below is a Assault Vehicle Mode, or a Mech style mode. Its pretty much limited to Optimus being encased in his trailer, but looks kind of cool next to fruit.


The form that I like the most is the vehicle mode, even though it was a pain to get it into. Its not really the best of truck and trailer modes, it just looks kind of cool. The back wheels are not moving, which is a bit disappointing. I will be keeping it in this form though, as its fun to drive into stuff.


Like fruit.



I would give the toy 2 out of five stars, but say what I will, that last shot is totally awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails