Monday, February 13, 2012

Star Wars Fighter Pods - The Smallest Figures

I tried to avoid these things like the plaque, because I know they would be highly highly addictive. Just one taste of a blind starter pack, just one taste. For $2.99 at Target, you get a pod ball, and two Squinkie like Star Wars plastics. They are harder, then I would have imagined, the imitation Squinkie I last played with was squishier. No jointing, so I guess you can't really call it an "action figure." At 3/4" they are about the size of a regular figures head.

Like the capsules that Squinkies live in, Star Wars guys live in Fighter Pods. The pod is actually kind of interesting, it twist locks tightly around the toy. Then you huck as hard as you can into someone's eye.

So thats it, A Clone Trooper and Boba Fett. These will be the only two I get.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails