Tuesday, February 21, 2012

G.I. Joe The Pursuit of Cobra City Strike Cycle Armour with Ashiko Part 3

What is the final verdict on the Cycle Armour suit you ask? I would say 50/50. I am amazed it works as well as it does. Usually suits like this are really a mess. This suit IS a mess but with enough interesting features it actually is kind of cool to play with. Yes its a nightmare of pieces and parts. The Cycle does look pretty cool because of all those parts layered together. The Suit is a little clumsy, the poor figure's groin likes to go out with all that weight. The Cycle also a little difficult to put back together again.

I suppose its a good anchor piece if you like the Accelerator Suit deal. I imagine that this was intended for the technological theme. In the end though, I would stick with War Machine for a real armour suit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails