Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lego Minifigures Series 4 is out People! A couple bump spoilers codes too...

I got a heads up call from my awesome sister who spotted the new series 4 Lego minifigures in the Easter aisle. By the time I got there (2 hours later) they were gone! But a few new orange cases remained behind the old series 3 green cases in the regular toy aisle and I pounced. I picked up six packs, using the amazingly stupid eye hurting bump pattern on the back. The first two I opened, just happened to be coincidentally the ice skaters!

I just realized now, the spare black peg piece, is the puck! The down side to the ice skaters is if you want them on their stands you have to take their skates off. But I guess you can store the skates on their butts.

So here is the pattern on the back for these two. The other four, had to be returned to my wife for my birthday gifts, so I won't be able to crack those codes yet, unless I break down and steal them for early openings...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails