Monday, October 25, 2010

From Texas to Idaho the best Claw Machine grab ever!

My Claw Machine skills are hitting new levels as I hacked into the International Space Station, dropped a claw down into Texas and then return dropped these to Idaho. If only I had that on camera. The true story is Chunky B from Eclectorama heard my expensive stories on claw machines (and paying his bassets through college), and whimpers about not winning these in Vegas, and so graciously sent these to me. How awesome is that!?!

Plush Original Star Trek toys are the best. Its been a challenge keeping them away from the animals already, they want to play SO bad. I think Bart here smells Squee. These will have to go to the top shelf for safe keeping. With fantastic face designs on Kirk, Spock and Scotty, I can act out many adventure. I'm wishing I never sold my 12" Mugato on Ebay. Also included are a couple of Spock gloves, for the big game. My hand almost fits!

Live Long and Prosper Chunky B, for your most generous of gifts. I will have to find something truly unique for you to top these guys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails