Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Blue Ranger is my favorite!


I may have said it before, but one of my greatest toy collecting misses was not buying a Blue Ranger from every different series of Power Rangers. Could you image the collection? I might still try one day with ebay, but while I wait this new original will do.


I am so over impressed with these so far. I never have been a big fan of the quality of Ban Dai toys, but I take it all back with this line. They are sized well, jointed well, stand well, weaponed well, and overall made well. The plastic feels good, with soft plastic hands, and tight joints. It looks they can be positioned in multiple ways, without falling down.


Yeah they come with silly bird sleds, but you don't have to use them.


They do come with original style weapons and guns, although I do wish the gun was white, and they hold on to them too without dropping.


If you get a chance pick one up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails