Tuesday, July 14, 2009

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C Micro Machines


Eclectorama showcased a nice USS Grissom the other day, which got me digging for my mini Star Trek ships. Most of the fleet are still on a mission to dodge Ping-pong balls at my parents house, but the Enterprise C got to stay close captured in a plastic baggy!


I believe the only time this ship shows up is in the Next Generation Episode 'Yesterday's Enterprise.' Which I read somewhere just recently (?) that it would have been saved for a feature film had the producers known that Next Gen would make movie stage. What a great movie that would have been.


The designers of the ship did a good job bridging the gap between an Enterprise B and D. It looks like it fits right into the line. Although the engines are a little stumpy! I am glad they started making them long and dart like with the E. If you have no idea what I am talking about, consider yourself lucky.


Darn little bugger was hard to shoot with my old 4 MP camera with the over the top flash.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails