Saturday, February 07, 2009

Russians!


Pictured from left to right, Red Star from the Oktober Guard, Russian Soldier, Colonel Dovchenko, Irina Spalko, and Han Solo.

Since I am married to a hot Russian, I am required to have a certain percentage of Russian toys. Actually I am encouraged to learn the language and culture, but I am VERY lazy. Did get through chapter one on Rosetta stone, but kind of cheated.

Okay Han Solo isn't Russian, well he could be, Im not sure... But when I was a kid I found him in my sandbox left over from previous home owner. I thought since the figure was in a very warm coat, surely he was Russian. Then I watched Empire Strikes back. Then I watched it again, and again. And then I played with my GI Joe's and the Russian figure. Then I watched Empire Strikes back again. And then I played with my GI Joes and the Russian figure. And then I watched Empire Strikes back again. And then I played with my GI Joes and Russian figre, and finally made the connection that it was indeed a Han Solo in Hoth costume figure and not a Russian. But to this day, he is still Russian.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails