Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yeah! He-Man is back!


Its about darn time the 2002 He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (booming voice) was released! This show is incredible. I missed most when it was on Cartoon Network-something about not having Cartoon Network. But now, its finally out!

Things I learned today:

1. How Skeletor got his Skull Face
2. The Masters of Morons at Mattel are idiots for cancelling the show so early!
3. Stratos sounds like Shawn Connery
4. Merman sounds like Waspinator
5. Bart does not like He-Man on his back
6. Cringer sounds like a wittle cat
7. What really is inside Castle Grayskull
8. Man-At-Arms sounds like Optimus Primal
9. Clawful makes neat clicking sounds when he talks.
10. He-Man is my friend!



I found my copy at Best Buy, you get a free dented spine mural starter box! (for some reason I thought that meant a free 'spine' kit for building Skeletor). Darn I wish mine wasn't dented. So, don't run out of the store too excited before you check your box for shipping damages.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails