Thursday, October 25, 2007

Flintstone's aqarium Fun

Look what I found!


My old Flintstones Fun Aqarium! Unfortunatly its missing its base, and Flintstone's graphic, but everything else seems to be in place.

Ever Since Sparticus kicked the bucked, or I guess in a fishes case, got flushed out, I have been thinking about getting a new mini pet.

Now I can!


So I bought a Scorponok! He's a cute little dude with attributes like a 2 level intelligence, and an 8 level endurance.


I was a bit sad that he didn't take to his new home right away.

But when I tossed in a GI Joe, things got very interesting!


They immediately became friends.


Their favorite game is for Duke to climb the tiny tree, while Scorponok tries to shake him down.


I got tired of watching them and went to bed. We will have to check on them from time to time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails