Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Marvel Attacktix? Yes more Marvel Attacktix.


I figured I would get a DareDevil sooner than later when I would rather get a Captain America or a Thor. He has a pretty good flipping arm, almost works better than the Things. He has an extra power too, but it seems limited to work on only one other opponent in my collection at the moment. Maybe it will come in handy with series 2.

I also got the warrior Spiderman version (low point level and he's an Avenger class). He has a powerfull arm, it would be nice to have a wider base on him though. They did a good job with the paint as well, his webbing is actually clear, which is a nice touch.

I also got my first repeat too, what a surprise...its an Electro.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails