Saturday, June 03, 2006

Where the heck have I been?

Rumor has it, I marooned my boat on Maui. Luckily, I only have a toy boat, and it is fine.


The real story here is what fun things I found in the Maui toy shops! To my surprise I found the greatest toy ever made...

Ta-dah!....


The Pocket Volcano!!! I can't wait to open this thing up. I might have to rename the blog, 'Dan's Pocket Volcano," because it is so cool. I can already imagine the thousands of events I can put this toy through. So in the future... beware of the Pocket Volcano!


You probably could find wind-up toys anywhere, but these two are just too much fun. Perhaps when the Pocket Volcano erupts underwater, these two can swim around it. National Geographic eat your heart out.


This is a more useful toy, a Maui shark key chain bottle opener (palm tree can opener key chain not shown).


And finally I will be buying lots of Kellog's Corn Pops from now on for these cool Ice Age II sliders.

Special thanks to Jeff for taking care of the place while I was out. And Jeff had thought going to school was for a career in graphic design, but it was actually a carefully planned scheme to get him to substitute my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails