Sunday, September 18, 2005

At last! The mighty Attacktix Chewbacca!


I have recently become addicted to the Star Wars toy game of Attacktix. It started out as just one free Count Dooku with purchase of another Star Wars toy. He was pretty cool, so I figured I should buy one more to compliment him. Of course you can't just buy one, you have to by a three pack in a grab bag like box. Now I had four Attacktix. According to the pack though, you had to have three pieces per team to play a game, So I bought another three pack. Enough to play a short game, I was not satisfied...I wanted a more popular character like Obi-won or Darth Vader. So I bought a boster pack, and another one, and another one. I think I really should stop now, but when I got the rare Emperor figure it encouraged me to get more...If only I could get a Yoda. Chewbacca is cool too though and should satisfy me for a few hours at least.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails